Unable to login to Cpannel

Status
Not open for further replies.

anixsoft

Reaction score
Hi,
When i am going login to cpannel the password not supported.
then i have login to my account panel.there i have loged in successfully.I have changed the cpannel password from there and get the success message.But again when i am going login from cpannel again i will got invaid maessage.Please help me.thanks

anixsoft

Reaction score
Hi,
Can i know hwo much time that job(migration) will take.As i have to do some emergency job at my cpannel.

So i have attend at that perfect time.

Thanks,
jsahoo

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Hi,
It is already 12 hrs passed.
I am unable to login to my cpannel.
can any one have a look on this issue ?

It is most urgent.

Regds..
anixsoft

anixsoft

Reaction score
Hi,

Please see the instruction from the link you have provided to me.http://status.x10hosting.com/

-------------------------------
For some reason the move has been wiping out the MySQL access hosts. If you have MySQL issues please go to the remote MySQL section of your cPanel and add “int.fris.x10hosting.com” as an access host. This should fix the MySQL issues.
--------------------------------

though i am unable to login to cpannel how do i go to the remote MySql section for set the configuration.

I need the help regarding cpannel login very badly.
Please help any one.

Waiting for the same.

Regds..
Anixsoft

extremesportsfans

Reaction score
Hi,

Please see the instruction from the link you have provided to me.http://status.x10hosting.com/

-------------------------------
For some reason the move has been wiping out the MySQL access hosts. If you have MySQL issues please go to the remote MySQL section of your cPanel and add “int.fris.x10hosting.com” as an access host. This should fix the MySQL issues.
--------------------------------

though i am unable to login to cpannel how do i go to the remote MySql section for set the configuration.

I need the help regarding cpannel login very badly.
Please help any one.

Waiting for the same.

Regds..
Anixsoft

im having this exact same issue and its been 3 days now. please post a response admins. i have people beta testing the site before i launch. i was planning on upgrading and going with you guys but to be honest im disappointed with 3 days down time/lack of contact - even on a free account.

anixsoft

Reaction score
Hi All,

Really it is very pain full to say it is already passed 24 hrs my problem not resolve yes.
This hosting content my valuable material..Now i have seen FTP stop working..Now i am not able to do work with my site.

Every one told that they are unknown when the problem will resolve.
I will face big loss due to this problem.

Can any one tell me when problem will resolve ?
Please help me to save from loss.

:mad:

Thanks,
Anixsoft

Last edited:

anixsoft

Reaction score
Hi,

any here to get me update about the posted ticket.
I am standing on 6th day after tick posted.

Can i login to my account or Not ?
If not then i will lost my valuable material...

Can any one help me...

Regards,
Anixsoft

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you tried this solution?

Login to http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php with forums username and password.
Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "update password". There you can change your password. put forums password in "Current Password" field.
Note: After this process, password for your client account, cPanel, and forums will become same.
Then try login to cPanel again.

Status
Not open for further replies.