Unable to login to wordpress admin panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

apexams

Reaction score
I am recreating this thread because Corey closed them all. I cannot log into the wordpress admin panel and I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/apexams/public_html/apexamnotes.com/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 113

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey had increased the memory limit on PHP to 64M a few months back.
Apparently, some of the new servers have the memory limit set to the default 32M.
The Admins have been made aware of the problem and should standardize the limit soon.

apexams

Reaction score
Still doesn't work, databases seemed erased...

Corey updated that everything should be working smoothly now. BUT... I was never able to log into the admin panel and now when I tried to access my site, i get a
Error establishing a database connection

I then logged into my cpanel and looked at the mysql databases which both show 0.00 MB (they've been erased?).

argonath

Reaction score
Re: Still doesn't work, databases seemed erased...

Corey updated that everything should be working smoothly now. BUT... I was never able to log into the admin panel and now when I tried to access my site, i get a

I then logged into my cpanel and looked at the mysql databases which both show 0.00 MB (they've been erased?).

Same with mine.

http://kingdomtools.us/wp-admin/

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Still doesn't work, databases seemed erased...

Please see this http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/117437-mysql-update-post664886.html

Last edited:

apexams

Reaction score
I dropped and readded the user and now the site works. But cpanel still shows the database having 0.00 MB. Also, how much longer until the out of memory problem is corrected? I've been waiting even before the server switch has taken place and can't make any changes to my site until then.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I dropped and readded the user and now the site works. But cpanel still shows the database having 0.00 MB. Also, how much longer until the out of memory problem is corrected? I've been waiting even before the server switch has taken place and can't make any changes to my site until then.

The 0.00 MB is a bug right now. The total size can be found in phpMyAdmin.

There is no estimated time that that the PHP Memory will be increased to the 64 M is previously was. Try to be patient.

What plugins are you running? Plugins are the cause of out of memory for WP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.