Unable to login.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnaylor

Reaction score
Hi, I am unable to login to the account panel.

My forum account is still active however my hosting account does not seem to be. I tried to register again using the same email thinking that my account was deleted; however, it says that "The email address you have supplied is not available."

Thank You

account username bnaylor

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
It seems that your cPanel user name does not exist. Did you get a confirmation email saying that your account was created? What does it say when you try to access your domain by its URL?

Last edited:

bnaylor

Reaction score
It seems that your cPanel user name does not exist. Did you get a confirmation email saying that your account was created? What does it say when you try to access your domain by its URL?

My account was deleted. Obviously stated by the "no account linked to this forum account" However it's telling me it can't make a new account under my email.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
There should be something at the top that show what step you are in on the sign up process. After the error message appears that your email isn't available, just click on the next step. You should be able to complete the sign up without anymore trouble after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.