unable to login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't.

Warez and Copyright Infringement, which is what nulled vBulletin falls under, is a zero tolerance permanent suspension. Your access to your account has been permanently revoked and will not be reinstated or backups allowed for any reason.

ilask

Reaction score
then delete my all my other uploaded files (if you haven't allready) as there is personal data among it which now I cannot access anymore.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As already mentioned:

Warez and Copyright Infringement, which is what nulled vBulletin falls under, is a zero tolerance permanent suspension. Your access to your account has been permanently revoked and will not be reinstated or backups allowed for any reason.

Access is permanently revoked and will not be reinstated or backups allowed for any reason. The suspension is permanent as this is a major violation of US Copyright Laws and any US laws involving software piracy such as the DMCA, which means the account is permanently suspended pending termination after a minimum of 14 days.

ilask

Reaction score
there was no answer to my question "already mentioned" and it still isn't.
suspension is not a synonym for deletion and neither is the termination of the account.
are you saying that all uploaded files are automatically deleted with the termination?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. Everything is permanently deleted upon termination of the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.