Unable to login

megamex

Reaction score
The main login for registered users says my username and/or password is invalid.I sent a request to reset my password but still haven't received any mail from x10.If I can't login into the main user account Iam unable to login into cpanel as well !

Also I am unable to understand how my forum account with the name megamex was created. I never created an account in the forums to begin with, but came to know that I had a forum account in the user control panel of the x10 website (when my login was working).There also seems to be another forum account linked to my x10 account besides megamex, what is that...I'll be able to know that name once I am able to login.

megamex

Reaction score
^^^^^
What do you mean by ignore this post...I am genuinely unable to login, who on earth are you ?

Admins please have a look at my issue it has been over 3 days since I was able to loin !

np07xp

Reaction score
hi. Im having almost the same problem.. the verification email was sent... but i didnt received it.. and tried already 3 times.. pls help on this issue

megamex

Reaction score
Admins,are you listening ? Why is there an error associated with my account !

medina

x10 Addict
Community Support
Reaction score
Por que escriben en ingles si es el post de habla hispana digamos.... Por eso creo que los usuarios nuevas deberian de pasar por un examen de logica...

etohumb

Reaction score
Si quieren escribir en ingles tienen todo el resto del foro para hacerlo, coincido con @medina en lo del examen