Unable to make forum post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
I will firstly apologize for this being in the wrong section/area. I was absolutely unable to find any 'forum support' or 'general support' areas on the website or forums, only 'hosting support.' I was also unable to find even a support email address.

I am currently unable to post topics or replies on the forum with the exception of a few 'select' areas(such as support). I am not sure exactly why but currently my only guess is due to my recent forum email address change from an address that no longer exist to my current email address.

Any light shed on this matter would be greatly appreciated so I can participate and use the forums once more.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello. The only place you might not be able to post is the Free Hosting Support forum. You should be able to create threads and reply to these threads normally, but you will not be able to reply to other's threads. This is to prevent thread hi-jacking, where people start new issues in other's threads or just keep repeating "I have this problem too".

You can start replying at 300 posts or by filling out this application to start being able to help out now: http://x10hosting.com/forums/iwanttohelp.php

This only applies to the Free Hosting Support section. You should be able to reply normally in all other sections of the forum. Is there any other forum section you are experiencing issues with?

Last edited:

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
Currently for me the following forum sections show that I can not post new topics, replies, attachments or edit post:
- News and Announcements
- Useful Information
- Feedback and Suggestions
- Introductions
- Off Topic
- Gamer's Lounge
- Crossfire
- Computers & Technology
- Forum Games
- Graphics & Webdesign
- Programming Help
- Scripts & 3rd Party Apps
- Review My Site
- Tutorials
- The Marketplace
- Earning Money
- Advertising
- Link Exchange
- Ads & Offers
- Soporte
- VPS Talk
- Noticias y Anuncios
- General
- Mercado
- Ayuda Web
- Tutoriales

I suppose I could have more simply said the only forum section I have permissions other than read-only would be here in the free hosting support. I'm not sure what else to tell anyone as I'm very baffled. I had been inactive for a while and recently came back to x10hosting of course my account seemed perfectly in-tact. It was only when I went to reply to a topic that I realized I had no permissions.

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
I hate to double post here but I need to 'bump' this thread if I hope to be able to use these forums once more.

In any of the sections listed above, attempting to post topics or replies gives me the following message:
Sup3rkirby, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Given the second explanation this is what I suspect it was related to me changing my email address here. However, as I mentioned the previous email address does not exist. It was on a domain for a webhost that no longer exist(sup3rkirby@sup3rkirby.zeeblo.com). There have been no emails sent to my new email to confirm the change and so if one has been sent to my previous email address there is no way to confirm this.

And so that's why I'm here. I still have yet to see any 'forum support' areas on the site or forum and so I can only ask for support on this matter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.