Unable to park domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

comput76

Reaction score
I have a couple different websites, and can't park my domain on either of them.

My domains are from dot.tk. I go into my cPanel, click the Parked Domains icon and type my website in (www.mywebsite.tk).

It comes up with an error

There was a problem creating the parked domain. Show Details

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 85.214.136.249,213.206.98.171,88.198.132.99,217.199.176.121 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You must go to your domain registrar and tell them you want to use nameservers and then provide the nameservers:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

If you have already done this, I will need your actual domain to troubleshoot further (I think you gave an example domain since the error message does not match the domain.)

comput76

Reaction score
You must go to your domain registrar and tell them you want to use nameservers and then provide the nameservers:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

If you have already done this, I will need your actual domain to troubleshoot further (I think you gave an example domain since the error message does not match the domain.)

With dot.tk, I am able to put the shared IP in and it redirects to my website, but I can't park my domain so it's not working.

My attachment shows what I've done. I know this works. I've done it for another website before the server move and it worked and is still working, but for some reason I can't do it anymore. I get this same error for every website I try it with.

Of course, the domain isn't "mydomain.tk". I just put that in there because I don't want my website released right now.

Attachments

• dot.tk.png
    dot.tk.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 28

comput76

Reaction score
I have another domain, computerdirect.x10.mx. I looked it up on the link you gave me and I found this

computerdirect.x10.mxA198.91.81.386400s

On my cPanel, it says 198.91.81.3 is the shared IP, which is the IP I usually use and usually works.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I have another domain, computerdirect.x10.mx. I looked it up on the link you gave me and I found this

computerdirect.x10.mxA198.91.81.386400s

On my cPanel, it says 198.91.81.3 is the shared IP, which is the IP I usually use and usually works.

Can you use the custom DNS option?

I'm sorry, I am not 100% familiar with .tk's configuration.

comput76

Reaction score
Doesn't work with custom for me. Works with dot.tk DNS configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.