Unable to redirect parked domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyuusei

Reaction score
I've set fox1photography.co.cc as my primary domain and successfully (as in it shows up) parked fox1photography.x10hosting.com. But when I try to redirect it to fox1photography.co.cc it tells me the redirect is saved, yet when I return to the Parked Domain page in CPanel, nothing has changed and fox1photography.x10hosting.com is not redirected to anywhere.

CPanel Login: Kyuusei

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you parked it, you wouldn't need to redirect it. Parking it automatically redirects to the primary domain on the account.

-Corey

kyuusei

Reaction score
Well, from what I can tell its not automatically redirecting to the primary domain. When I go to fox1photography.x10hosting.com it tells me the domain is available and that the site doesn't exist.

I've flushed my DNS and have tried accessing the site through 2 other different computers, and still no go.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Both your main domain and your parked domain are working now.
You may need to clear your cache and temporary files, and make a flush of your DNS to be able to reach your website.

kyuusei

Reaction score
I still can't access them. I've already flushed my DNS and cleared my browser Cache, Firefox AND IE7. I've even tried another computer and just to be sure its not my network/ISP, I've asked friends on other connections to try.

The problem started ever since I changed primary domains to co.cc a few days ago.

Okay, now I can access fox1photography.x10hosting.com but not my co.cc domain.

Funny thing is, I can log into the CPanel at fox1photography.x10hosting.com:2082 and it shows the primary domain as co.cc. I can even connect through an FTP client to fox1photography.x10hosting.com.

But I can't access fox1photography.co.cc, either site or CPanel.

Seems like something on your end keeps forgetting my domain change from .x10 to .co.cc

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Did you made any changes to your account after I posted ?
It's working again now. (You may need to clear your cache and temporary files, and make a flush of your DNS to be able to reach your website again :D).

kyuusei

Reaction score
No changes, and everything works as it should now except for www.fox1photography.co.cc

EDIT:
Everything works now, thanks alot guys!

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I will close this for you then. You can close your own threads.

kyuusei

Reaction score
Sorry to be such a pain, but the parked domain fox1photography.x10hosting.com is not working again. It's giving a "site not found, domain available" message/error.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
We had to update cPanel and our DNS server, as we were having some issues with DNS zones.
Your parked domain should work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.