Unable to reset password and regain access to my account

escgx10h

Reaction score
Hi,

When I tried to login to my account I saw the following message:
"Any account that has not used this system or been accessed since September 3rd, 2021 MUST do a password reset."
I tried to reset my password, but I did not get an email as expected (I checked the junk folder too).

Could you please help?

Best,
escg

escgx10h

Reaction score
Well, my website is still up and I want to take it down and redirect the traffic to a new website. I don't see how opening a new account can help in this case :/

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

When I tried to login to my account I saw the following message:

I tried to reset my password, but I did not get an email as expected (I checked the junk folder too).

Could you please help?

Best,
escg
It looks like your account never got fully migrated over to our new system.

Can you please signup for a NEW Dashboard / Client account via our main page : https://x10hosting.com/ using your existing email address and forum name? Do NOT create a hosting service after you verify your email after signing up for this account and let me know in this thread once that is done. I will then be able to resync your hosting service with this new account.

escgx10h

Reaction score
I got there, but things are weird. Initially, I got access to the hosting control panel and tried to login to the FTP server. It didn't work and when I tried to create a new FTP account everything crashed. The status is "active", but the hosting control does not open anymore and the site is down.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got there, but things are weird. Initially, I got access to the hosting control panel and tried to login to the FTP server. It didn't work and when I tried to create a new FTP account everything crashed. The status is "active", but the hosting control does not open anymore and the site is down.
This is due to your IP Being blocked for failed SSH connections. Please note only normal FTP protocol is allowed to connect to our free hosting services. I have removed this block.