Unable to see website or access hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

edveg

Reaction score
My website continually displays a message saying that the account has been suspended, but when I log into it I get the same error message as posted by the previous poster whose thread I cannot respond to - saying there is a problem with the system. This has been the case for the whole of today. If my account was suspended, why did I not get an email about it? Has there been a security breach on your systems? I go to Yahoo and see that x10hosting is now blacklisted

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The reason you didn't receive an email about the suspension or even the warning email that goes out first is because your account panel shows that you haven't confirmed your email. You were suspended for inactivity. I've unsuspended you since you are having trouble logging into your account panel. Please remember to log into these forums here at least once every 31 days to avoid an inactivity suspension. Logins to the account panel or cPanel don't count as activity.

As for the difficulty for logging into the accounts, I'm pretty sure that staff are aware of this and are working to fix the problems as quick as they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.