Username -joseph

Domain -joe333.x10hosting.com

Server -Chopin.x10

Last edited by a moderator:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You should edit your post so your email address isn't visible. There are bots that crawl the web and harvest emails to put them into spam mailing lists.

Email sent from X10's servers has a tendency to end up in the junk mail, so check there first. If that doesn't work, your mail host may be blocking X10 entirely. You may want to contact them and as whether or not they are blocking http://chopin.x10hosting.com. You can also try sending mail to a different address of yours to see if the problem is just that host or if the problem is with X10's servers, but I really think that the server is OK since you can send.

tandoori

Reaction score
I am having same problem. I can receive mail, but cant reply to them. As i click on reply button, new box opens and at send it waits for few minutes and a time out error is displayed. This is all through web mail. I am on chopin.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Edit:
I am having same problem. I can receive mail, but cant reply to them. As i click on reply button, new box opens and at send it waits for few minutes and a time out error is displayed. This is all through web mail. I am on chopin.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Any help please????

Last edited:

tandoori

Reaction score
some screen shots of the error. HELP PLEASE::

25i7lti.png

and the error message after about one minute:

25zm809.png

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.