Unable to sign in to account portal - Redirect to CP Fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Lately, I have been running into issues signing in to my account portal. I stayed quiet hoping that the issue would be resolved. But I guess it wasn't a good idea after all - my account is suspended for failing to sign in and I'm still experiencing the same issues that probably caused the suspension anyway.

While the portal accepts my login credentials, it keeps failing to redirect me to CPanel. The exact message I see is:

"Sign in Successful

Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in."

I've tried logging in on Internet Explorer, Pale Moon (Firefox deriv.) and SRWare Iron (Chrome deriv.) and am experiencing the same issues on all browsers. Even after cookies/cache cleared. Same issue using a different computer as well.

Would greatly appreciate your help on this.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
This issue has been resolved with your account. There was an inconsistency within our systems related to the status of the account. The root cause of that problem was resolved last week but it looks like that problem unknowingly caused this trouble with your account.

azntechguy

Reaction score
Thanks Bryon!

I appreciate you unsuspending the account as well. I can confirm that I am now able to log in and access Cpanel.

Will mark thread for closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.