Unable to use cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandifamily

Reaction score
Today I tried to login to my cPanel on Chopin server. The login page was good. Then after I logged in, cPanel loaded in a small frame in the login area. There were no scroll bars and I was unable to modify anything in my hosting account. :(
I tried to change browsers from Firefox to Chrome. Then I switched from Windows to Ubuntu, and the result is same, I can't use my cPanel.

I am attaching a screenshot to let you know what my problem is:

Screenshot.png

So I hope you guys know how to fix this. Until then, I have to wait. :( Cuz I cannot use a thing.

Hosting account: nandi
Server: Chopin
Domain: nandi.tk

nandifamily

Reaction score
Guys, I am still waiting......! Do I have to wait so long? Anyone with a solution? What happened to x10? No prompt support anymore?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Just click the "Home" button in the small cPanel frame you see. That should open cPanel full screen, then.

nandifamily

Reaction score
Oh! Thanks a lot. Now I get it. :D
Btw, I have another problem. The x10 account management panel shows I have got two subdomains. One is sunit.nandi.tk and sunit.nandi.uni.cc. Actually, I have got only one sunit.nandi.tk but the other one is a stale record that remained after I changed my main domain. Please remove it. This sunit.nandi.uni.cc is nowhere in cPanel now.

Thanks a lot again.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The Account Panel sometimes gets out of sync with cPanel. What cPanel says is most important and up to date for your hosting account information. The Account Panel will catch up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.