Unauthorized acess

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbruin79

Reaction score
I got the message below when i type my site url at home. my site works elsewhere. Here is what it says. How do i fix this problem?

I have no blocked sites set up.
I flushed the DNS and still the same.

Thanks

Your connection to this server has been blocked in the firewall

You need to contact your hosting provider for further information.

GrandeMike

Reaction score
I'm assuming that you have a different ISP between your home and "elsewhere". Sounds like your ISP decided to block you for whatever reason. But could be wrong.

I'd give a quick call to your internet provider's tech support and let them check the site address to see if it's blocked.

Last edited:

kilobeta

Reaction score
I'm assuming that you have a different ISP between your home and "elsewhere". Sounds like your ISP decided to block you for whatever reason. But could be wrong.

I'd give a quick call to your internet provider's tech support and let them check the site address to see if it's blocked.

They have no idea! i couldn't figure it out :(

TeachX3

Reaction score
I have the same issue (and have created a thread regarding it, trying to get 'community support' but have not gotten any), and I have also submitted a support ticket and have not heard from anyone. I have been having problems with my site since late October. I get the exact same error message, that I am blocked by the firewall. ???

kbruin79

Reaction score
I got it !. I asked my Internet provider (verizon ) to change my IP address and now it works

TeachX3

Reaction score
hmmm... strange. I am dial up, so my IP addy changes all the time and I still have the problem. But I am happy for you! :)

kbruin79

Reaction score
Really? DSL now a days is about the same price of dial up and so much better. Unless you have it for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.