Unauthorized URL Re-directs

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpled2

Reaction score
Hello, Just recently I have been getting a flurry of Re-directs from my own website to a site Known as "Safedownloadsrus.com" Prompting me to install Java?

Has this anything to do with cloudfare service? Also, do you know How to get rid of it? I will try and disable cloudfare, or maybe it's a script that I have installed somewhere, But it's bugging me, I never had this issue, Up until just recently.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
My first instinct is to say website compromise, second is PC compromise, third is a malicious advertisement; I'd recommend checking your files on the site itself to ensure everything's kosher there, then scan the home system. Malicious advertisement only applies if you're actually displaying advertisements; if not then can disregard that.

Cloudflare shouldn't have anything to do with this either; they act as a caching service so the only sources for the redirect are either something on the site (which they would have cached the redirect for), or rogue malware on your home system which is firing at random.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am running through the acct from here as well to see if I can see anything out of place; I'm not familiar with the software in use though so I'm not sure I'd recognize a broken/compromised file immediately, but I can try :)

Edit 2: Flip my #1 and #2 above, I'm not getting any redirects when bouncing around on your site, so I'm thinking it's more likely something compromised on the PC at this point.

purpled2

Reaction score
Ty for your prompt reply, Would you believe, I'm getting bombarded from some forum, that I have a Malicious attack site?
Which brings my next Idea, Is there any way to add my site to service that certify;s my site as a 100% Non malicious site?

purpled2

Reaction score
This is exactly the Service I absolutely Adore!, Very soon I will upgrade my membership!! <3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.