Unblock my page

Nidsh

Reaction score
Sorry, more than a month ago I asked to unblock my only page that I work on. I gave you the link and I gave you the email and so far there is no response. All I want to open my account on XHosting is showing me a black screen.I will give you my email address that I am working on on WordPress, and I will give you a link to what I am working on as well I have been banned for two months, or I don't know, because I also tried to open another account from another email, but I have, as I knew, 12 accounts, but I do not use any of them, and I have deleted all the associated emails. I only have one email, one link, and one account. Please solve my problem quickly.
More than once, I have sent an email and given the link, but there is no response yet

zero8600@outlook.com

ctyrd

Reaction score
but I have, as I knew, 12 accounts, but I do not use any of them, and I have deleted all the associated emails. I only have one email, one link, and one account.
What is the error code when you login Account Panel?
12 accounts?! That sounds like a long review! Inquiring on discord now.

Nidsh

Reaction score
What is the error code when you login Account Panel?
12 accounts?! That sounds like a long review! Inquiring on discord now.
Corrected sentence:

I had asked on Discord a month ago; he told me I have 12 accounts. He asked for time to review, one week, but until now, it's been two months, and he told me to ask you as well.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Corrected sentence:

I had asked on Discord a month ago; he told me I have 12 accounts. He asked for time to review, one week, but until now, it's been two months, and he told me to ask you as well.
Based on the amount of accounts you had this was considered "abuse" and has to be reviewed in depth. The likely chance this is approved is slim based on the amount of accounts you created.

Nidsh

Reaction score
Based on the amount of accounts you had this was considered "abuse" and has to be reviewed in depth. The likely chance this is approved is slim based on the amount of accounts you created.
"I don't know the law, and I'm not familiar with the procedure. Every time I tried to open a WordPress account with a Gmail email, it failed. So, I deleted the Gmail email, assuming that the hosting account would be automatically deleted, as you don't have a hosting deletion feature. I also attempted to replace the Outlook email with a Gmail one using the link I sent you, which I'm working on for my site, but it also failed. Nevertheless, I am awaiting the result. Thank you."