Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolve th

Status
Not open for further replies.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolv

Hello,

You've been suspended for having a nulled script (or nulled scripts) on your account, which is in violation of our Terms of Service and as per our zero tolerance policy and section 8 of those terms the account is suspended permanently with all access revoked.
If you believe this is a mistake, I can ask a staff member to recheck it.

notmove

Reaction score
Re: Unfortunately this suspension is not able to be resolved automatically. To resolv

nulled?? really? I actually paid for the script. How are you guys able to tell?? grr im mad now.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

It's showing it was picked up from a website known to pretty much distribute only nulled software; that's what caused it to suspend out.

notmove

Reaction score

I really had no clue, ill be sure to take it down immediately if you can unsuspended it for me.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

Look back at stpvoice's reply to you. It still applies whether or not you knew it was nulled. There are no second chances to get back the account when there's illegally modified software on it.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score

Take your Terms of Service violations elsewhere on the internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.