Unknown reason for perm account suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

j9design

Reaction score
My account has reached complete suspension, and the only reason, I can think of, that it would be, is because of slight inactivity. It was not inactive for that long of a period, and I would like it back. I can't get the co.cc domain name starting a new account and that is why I chose x10 hosting. Please respond to let me know what I did wrong and if it is, at all, possible to remedy.

Janine

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Probably your account is terminated due to inactivity. if you can tell me your cPanel username, i can check what happened to your account. otherwise you can signup again. Go to https://x10hosting.com/control and login with forums username and password. Click on Hosting from top menu.
Then click on Open a new Hosting account.

Last edited:

j9design

Reaction score
My account cpanel username is j9design. Please let me know the exact reason for the termination. When I do sign up for a new account, it is not letting me choose the co.cc domain name ending, so I think it is hopeless if I can't keep the one I have.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I am not able to find any record for username j9design. are you sure this was your cPanel username?

Status
Not open for further replies.