Unknown write failed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmcmurrough16

Reaction score
Hi,

I am getting the following error when I try to run mysql queries on my site (which have been working up until now)

Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Can you help please?

Thanks,

Paul

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like /tmp of your server is full, I will contact an admin to fix that issue.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Got a reply, they just clear the /tmp
try now, and let me know if the problem is still there.

pmcmurrough16

Reaction score
Thanks for the response.

I can't test it though as I am now getting a different error when I access my site.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/pmcmur/public_html/login.php on line 28
Error connecting to database.

Are these errors directly related to the maintainance that is ongoing, or is this typical of the free hosting service? I have only started using x10hosting but nearly everyday there is some problem with the server or database.

Thanks,

Paul

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Your server "absolut" is transferring to the server "fris", this error might be related with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.