unmasking myself

ironcross77

Reaction score
Hi I am Anand from Kolkata India. I am 21 yrs old and presently pursuing M.S. in physics fron Indian Institute of Technology Madras.

I am a game freak, specialy in RTS games ( eh I am another fan of aoe)

I am in x10hosing for a long time. But at present i am not registered for any hosting plans ( isn't it surprising). Actually my friends here are least interested in building a website, and personally I myself cannot run a whole website throughout a year.

But when I am not studying I am with m comp. So anyone who needs help building and maintaining websites can give me a call anytime. I alwayas wanted to be a part of something and will be glad if any of the x10 staffs need my help. For x10 i shall do anything.

x10 rocks

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
welcome to x10hosting! i hope you enjoy your stay here; we offer the best hosting available!

keep updated with the news and announcements regarding server status

N

Nathan

Wow Erik, that was odd... Guess you didn't read his post.

Glad to see you finally unmasked yourself, I was a little curious about who you are.

ironcross77

Reaction score
eh, what else do you want to know about me.
you might remember be. I bugged you for some time in the past in yoyr msn messenger, remember?

You got really pissed off man, sorry, no hard feelings!

ironcross77

Reaction score
you don't remember?
the first thing you said "i do not want to talk to you"

N

Nathan

ironcross77 said:
you don't remember?
the first thing you said "i do not want to talk to you"

Wow... Maybe I was busy... Sorry about that.

ironcross77

Reaction score
I was reading your profile in your website, and i found there are lots of things we have in common

Similarities :

1. I am an electronics freak
2. I have also built , repaired and sold many Computers
3. I have a close friend who is crazy about cars and other automobiles ( to be frank he was crazy abiut cars 4 months ago, but this month when we met again I found him crazy about a girl)
4. I also like swimming

Not so similarities:

1. I do not paly football
2. I do not take hard liquiors
3. I do not exercise a lot
4. My musical taste is completely different.

N

Nathan

By football I mean American football, sometimes soccer when I feel like kicking people in the face.

Now, now, since when is rum a hard liqour? ;)

I don't excercise a lot right now, I'm just getting into it to lose some weight before school starts back in the fall.

Well... Can't say much about the music. I love my indie.