Unnecessary 403'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
I am having a bit of a problem. I installed a script, which I have used successfully before, but now it is not working.

It is the admin section. When I log in, it gives me a 403 error, yet the login page loads. I have tried different chmods, and I even changed my login and pass manually in phpmyadmin several times.

What could be the problem?

Naysha

Reaction score
i have the same problem, i think it is due the change of the php version because at first i had the basic version with that problems, so i upgraded to the intermediate version and the problems dissapeared, but now they have come back also when i login in my account panel i see that i have the php basic version again :(

Cyclone103

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is supposed to be set to version two as per the php upgrade page, but it says version one.

I think I will open a ticket...

Reaction score
Yup, it seems things are either slow to update or don't. If making a ticket please, please be patient in waiting for a reply. They are doing all they can. Some staff can change things, some can't - due to what position they are in so have to put it to someone higher up and as you may have seen recently there have been plenty of people with slight problems and this reflects in the amount of tickets that are needing to be dealt with.

Hope you understand and will remain patient - thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.