Unproper Disk Space Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

prromap

Reaction score
Hello, partial able to login to my Cpanel (even thought i have done password reset few times) the "Disk Space Usage 37.25 / ￾‡ MB" on one hand and on the other in "Hosting Account Panel" the Disk Space Usage is showing 0/0 MB any explanation?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
How long has that been shown? It might be an error.. Are you able to do anything?

prromap

Reaction score
Thx, for fast reply. It started from the moment the account were move to fris server, from the biggining i have some issues with cpanel but no one gave me much help... so it lasting for about a month...

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't seen that symbol before in cPanel, it's usually just an infinite symbol (unless that is what you are seeing and there's just an encoding discrepancy). This has been a pretty consistent bug for quite a while now anyway and the recommendation has to use the values in the account panel, however it now sems that those meters are also not quite functioning correctly. I would imagine this bug is pretty low on the admins' list right now, what with the other major issues currently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.