Unreasonable suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

silveraden

Reaction score
I am very disappointed to what happened with my account. I lost hundreds of dollars because of your baseless claim... Whoever decided this to suspend my account is a total idiot and dumb... Look, if you are thinking that I am collecting money from other people for nothing, you have to wake-up....

I am offering an article writing service in warriorforum and the form I hosted in your server is the one I am using to collect those payments... because you suspended my account without informing me, I lost hundreds of dollars in a day and now I temporarily use emailmeform....

here is my service offer thread:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...en-tested-thousands-warriors.html#post3491194

Now tell me if any one from those hundreds to thousands of customers have been scammed.....

And this is my post for you:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior...tested-thousands-warriors-24.html#post5068341

Please reactivate my service as soon as possible or I will transfer to other host and leave necessary feedback anywhere I can post.

This is truly unacceptable considering that I am paying my bill on time....

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't have a hosting account attached to your forum account. When was the last time you saw your website online and what was your cPanel username? Also what is this "bill" you are talking about that you've payed on time? That confusing because as far as I can tell, even if you still had a free hosting account, there would be nothing that you are paying for.

Edit: I took a look at both offsite threads you linked to. The only other link in those threads to your site other than emailmeform is radenpayas.com. Is that the domain you were using for the site you say is unreasonably suspended? If so, then you've got the wrong place. radenpayas.com is not hosted at x10hosting. It is hosted elsewhere.

Last edited:

silveraden

Reaction score
The domain I am talking about is topkindlebooks.com. I am paying for my hosting and it was suspended for no reason whatsoever.... I didn't got any priuor message before suspension was initiated...

Suspension Reason: Phishing, malicious material

I have no idea about this thing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.