Unresolved - We've detected that a proxy or VPN is being used to access your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiloqui

Reaction score
Update: See Below. x10hosting lost me over the unresolved VPN issue.

Last edited:

chiloqui

Reaction score
Checked again today and no updates to be seen or messages received on the subject. I do however see more members complaining of the same error too. After trying to login just now I also see that the error message changed slightly in that now it includes a support email address but this issue is well reported and established and affecting many users and no communication or status updates on it is beyond me. While I don't expect the world from free hosting I do expect some communication especially when the issue is not being resolved in a timely manner. This has been occurring for over a week for me and other than Bryon helping one single other member in another thread <i>(2 weeks ago)</i> there are many unaddressed complaints from other members that go unanswered over the VPN/proxy issue. I was going to wait to buy premium hosting until this site was ready to launch <i>(and would of likely stayed here as I had decent service in the past when I had a prime account under n3ucom or n3u_com before selling that domain on afternic)</i> but with the sour taste left in my mouth from this experience the only action left was to move on. Rather than try another free-host I went with NameCheap.

You will find that I have emptied my FTP account but that I cannot access anything cPanel related so closing the rest is up to you or the inactivity filter.. Good bye and good luck to the others who share in this frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.