Unsupported language without translation [greek]

Status
Not open for further replies.

alonsoworld46

Reaction score
I have this problem i dont know why
Unsupported language without translation [greek] pls unspend me

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Pls Help me adminS!!!!!!!!!! Last days i have unmetered problems!!!!!!!!!!:frown::frown::frown:

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Ok i read in an other post that if i upgrade to prenium i will not have problem so i went and press to buy prenium for one month ...choose the option Existing domain ( i had baught a domain from godaddy and put it as my main domain in my free account) i insert my free account stats ( email etc) Is This alright? If yes i will pay tomorrow!!!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Our staff member must be able to review websites to check for offending material. Greek is not one of the languages we support, so we would need you to provide an english, spanish, or french translation so we can evaluate your site.

2. If you take care of #1 we can work on your unmetered resources problem.

3. This is fine. If you go this route, you will not regret it!

alonsoworld46

Reaction score
so if i buy prenium i will not have problem??And i will be able to to use my old account (site databases etc) I mean is correct the selection i made for prenium?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, you will be within the rules of X10premium hosting. I'm not sure if the signup has changed, but previously you had to open a premium support ticket from http://clients.x10hosting.com and provide them with your free hosting user name so the transfer can occur.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You will be fine. X10Hosting premium support is first class. They will straighten it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.