unsuspend account plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkgepz

Reaction score
hi all, can i get my account unsuspended to get a backup of my site?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
File hosting is a zero tolerance violation of the terms of service which you agreed to at signup so your account will remain permanently suspended.

"File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech."
"Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here."

You will not be allowed access to your files and we will not provide you with backups of your site.
"Backups will not be provided to account holders who have been suspended for breaching the terms outlined on this page."
All of the items in quotes are directly from the terms of service.

Last edited:

tkgepz

Reaction score
bleh, whatever, abusers and made up rules, x10 sucks, and a bad review on the way, mudducks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.