Unsuspend account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
As per the suspension reason it can't be removed until 1:33am central standard time tomorrow; we've had the discussion on massive high resource usage in the past, it's still showing up multiple times per day in the logs (over 80% cpu multiple times per day). Something's causing it to spike to maximum cpu for over 30 seconds - that's crippling the server. That's why the suspension time is being extended and isn't one of the normal ones that you can unsuspend on your own.

murtazrocks58

Banned
Reaction score
hey but you need to help me
I will be in trouble if its not get unsuspended
Also it was working too fine these days
But why today only

Please help me out I beg you

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I -can't- help you when it was authorized by the admins. I checked with them before putting a suspension on it - they were the ones who said to make it 24hr instead of it being permanent, since we've warned you multiple times in the past about the high resource usage.

We cannot remove the suspension until 1:33am central time tomorrow. There's not much more to be said; I do have it on my list to get unsuspended as close to 1:33 as I can, but we cannot remove it prior to then.

murtazrocks58

Banned
Reaction score
No then it wont be working

But the question i why today only...........

Do something , Please................It should be quick

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the final time I can say it. We cannot remove the suspension prior to 1:33am central standard time on 5/26/2011. At this time the ticket is as resolved as it's going to be, so I'm closing it for now. You can feel free to reopen it tomorrow after 1:33am to get it unsuspended if I haven't already unsuspended it by then, but I would STRONGLY advise against either reposting the ticket, or repeatedly reopening it before the aforementioned time frame has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.