unsuspend hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This will me your final unsuspension murtaz. The next high resource usage hit will be a permanent one - we've been telling you for over a month to get it fixed, and you seem unable to. I would HIGHLY recommend taking a backup, because if you don't get one taken and it hits high resource usage again, it will not be getting unsuspended.

I did say if it hit High Resource Usage again it would be a permanent one, and that I highly recommended taking a backup because if it went down again, it wouldn't be coming back. At 5:51 server-time your account was suspended for high resource usage, which was approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes after being unsuspended when I gave you the final warning.

At 5:55 server-time I updated it to match the permanent suspension I warned about when I saw it had hit high resource usage again.

There is no way to unsuspend it at this point - me and several of the other advocates and paragons have been telling you for over a month to find the cause and fix it, and in your last ticket you flat out said you couldn't find the cause. Traffic has never been the issue - a single page view is all that shows up in the logs that trigger the HRU. One page view, and your wordpress install spawns multiple threads, each maxing out the server for 30+ seconds before the server has enough and suspends you.

In accordance with section 2 of the TOS, the account is permanently suspended with no option to reinstate service or access. We give users plenty of chances to fix it - you had over a month of chances. There are no more chances left to give.

This ticket is closed. There is nothing that can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.