unsuspend my account please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napas

Reaction score
My account has been suspended for some torrent links , i guess that torrent links were in the pw. subdomain , this is actually my lil bro's direction so , could you please unsuspend my account and lat me download all the pw. folder so i could just save it somewhere on my pc and il just keep using the hosting only for fasart design studio. This is really important to me right now , because i've just started to recruit and finaly got into alexa .
Anyway , could you unsuspend my account ? There won't be any torrent links anymore.

Sincerely , Fasart

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You were actually suspended by one of our higher ups - the torrents in question wouldve been for warez or something illegal, which results in a zero tolerance permanent suspension on your account.

As per the TOS you're the only one who should've had access to your account, which also means you're responsible for everything there anyways.

Edit: Forgot to note, a Zero Tolerance Permanent suspension means no backups permitted, and no access allowed any more.

Last edited:

Napas

Reaction score
yeah well i get that , thats why i said that won;t happen again , and i really mean it.
Didnt want to make any troubles , i will remove that links right now if you lat me.

Could i get a last chance to improve myself?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
We can't -give- second chances.

Napas

Reaction score
ouch , could'nt you punish me somehow for that but lat me atleast fix that and save all the web site files?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Mr Napas,

No, we don't allow second chances. You should have been keeping backups all along; your account is currently awaiting termination and nothing can be done.

Napas

Reaction score
wow omg . i was like doing alot of work for last 4 days and now thats happening ........ omg
you want money? i will pay you just give me the files >.> , this is so unfair i mean you should atleast give me like 5 minutes to take my stuff ... i mean even when u fight with a women she lats you to take ur stuff......
come on , how much you want me to pay ? i need the backup really bad

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Sir,

I don't want your money, I wanted you to follow the terms of service, which you failed to do. This is more like a domestic dispute, were the male goes to jail and the women stays at the house. You are released in 14 days, and everything is gone.

Napas

Reaction score
wow if its like that , can you atleast do me a little favor , send me the backup to my email or something >>..>>>>>> omg!!!!

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Sir, when you go to jail you can't take anything. Why would this be different?

Napas

Reaction score
coz its diffrent , its coz a lil guy posted a link. i mean it could happen even at forum ...
Brandon , really i didnt do anything to be treated like that , atleast do a favor like a normal human , just lat me have a backup if you dont want to give me a last chance...
i mean if i would have a last chance i would be 100% sure that it will never happen again.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Sir, it was part of the site, not a user post. We don't allow backups, we deny them from everyone else in this case, I am being a human. You broke our rules --- these are the consequences, I hope you learn a lesson out of this.

KEEP LOCAL BACKUPS.

Last edited:

Napas

Reaction score
i am pretty sure that i didnt upload any torrent files.
Brandon can we talk in skype for a second?

Status
Not open for further replies.