And do tell me how can i manually unsuspend my account
I have started forum posting

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
You are not currently suspended,

That being said, I strongly encourage you to purchase prime or premium hosting, as it is obvious that free hosting is no longer suitable for your site due to the amount of resources it uses. Prime has double resources, but remains on the free hosting server. Premium has over quadruple resources and is on its own servers with much faster connection times and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, among other benefits.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You've completely lost me now murtaz. Why would we provide you money to upgrade to premium? Your site is abusing the heck out of the free servers and thus can't be allowed to continue running. That's all in the TOS you agreed to (section 2) - no where in the TOS does it say we will pay you to upgrade because your site is too resource intensive to allow to continue running.

So explain yourself; what is your logic behind asking us to pay you to upgrade?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Love it when someone doesn't reply to me and instead goes away from keyboard after making a ridiculous request, like having us provide him cash to move to premium after we've already burned over a month telling them that they need to fix it. I think we've had enough for the duration; ticket closed, user banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.