Unsuspension help needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquilesvaldes

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your assistance lately, can you help me to resolve my account suspension please?

This is the reason why I am under suspension:

"Public sendmail script; captcha protected, but allows spoofing of the from email address which will quickly result in x10hosting being banned at several mail servers for falsifying headers..."

I embebed a "JotForm" form from http://www.jotform.com. Since it is an embebed aplication form by using an iframe, tought that there will be no problem; I did it on my Facebook account and nobody complained before, I created a personalized tab/page and embebed the very same code. However, I will be more than glad to delete that form if it is causing trouble for x10hosting relations with other mail servers...

Again, let me thank you very much for your kind assistance and let me apologyze for the incinvenience that I caused.

Sincerely.

Aquiles Valdes from México City.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating this one up; I tried to unsuspend to reverify and it's kicking back the suspended error page anyways. Staff are gunna have to work that part and see if they can reverify if it's in an iframe or not and whether it's still in violation or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.