Unsuspension of your hosting account

Status
Not open for further replies.

josleh919

Reaction score
one thing i got alot of luck in meeting u ... anyway i try that it didnt work sorry

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see that you have pending unsuspension action. Please wait for the unsuspension queue to clear through and complete the action.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have gone ahead and unsuspended you. Please check your scripts to find what is causing high resource usage and fix it.

josleh919

Reaction score
some zend plugin for a facebook plugin that cuz it .. it never stop loading i want to uninstall it but i scared it might suspened again

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Try it, if it suspends you in the process, just reply back here. If that happens, you'll need to go in the back end of your site through cPanel filemanager or ftp to disable or delete the plugin.

josleh919

Reaction score
hhhhhhhhhhhh that really geting me vex ....... please bear with me ..... .. yes it suspen again ..... i only had time remove one plugin... can i not just delete the folder as you said think it will work good ... cuz am losing my mind....

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

i just came out from studio record stress to more stress with plugins .... why they just cant give someone something that workin good

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account again.

josleh919

Reaction score
ok so what should i do i dont want to be troubling you each time it making me feels very bad

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Don't go to your site and don't login to your site admin panel. Instead, login to your cPanel and go to your file manager and delete the plugin causing the problem.

josleh919

Reaction score
ok lets see what happen now ......

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

ok remove everything ... even some i dont know but ..... it had the same name like ... so i remove it what next

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by "what next". Your problem was that a plugin was causing your account to suspend. The plugin is gone and your account is not suspended right now. What else is there?

josleh919

Reaction score
sorry stress that cause that ok ... thanks i dont think am install anymore damn plugins...... too much stress... givin me gray hair before my time so thanks once again ... now i can go to rest .....

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please take of yourself and have a goodnight!

josleh919

Reaction score
in the land of the Devil ... yea we all have to take care.. here.. enjoy ur nite also

Status
Not open for further replies.