Domain/Subdomain:

How long your account has been up:
4 moth average

Suspension Reason:
Another reason that is unlisted

-----------------------------------------------------
Other Details::
My account has just been suspended for this reason:

High server resource usage detected. Account will automatically be unsuspended in 15 minutes

It will be automatically unsuspended thanks, but plz can you provide me the IP + exact url of the source of this high ressource usage so i can ban him and fix the problem.
I think someone reloaded one of the flash games i installed on my forum so i will do something to fix that thanks.

Chris Z

Reaction score
I'm moving this to Level Two Support as I don't exactly have the tools to help you.

Cylon_ally

Reaction score
Hello Chris, thanks for trying to help me, can you unsuspend my account at this time ?
I'm able to check the last activity on my forum via the mysql db and logs into cpannel.

But at the moment i cant access it.

EDIT: My account was never banned or something like that, i'm a good guy ;) hope my users too ... will check that
EDIT²: That seem realy strange so many people suspended for high ressources usage at the same time average...
Edit:
Hello, just see an unsuspention, did the admins forget my topic ? : /

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've unsuspended your hosting account.

We don't really have a way to tell you WHAT is causing the high resource usage on your account.
The things that usually bring this problems, are addons/modules for CMS/scripts, which are usually bad coded.

So if you have addons for a script you're using, I would recommend you to disable them and start enabling one by one in a period where you can test your script, until you find the one that causes the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.