Unsuspension Request for high resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucdbbs

Reaction score
the problem was due to over the limit of disk space usage.

I was trying to backup my site, and using the cpanel file manager to compress the directory, and it got blocked. It's too sad that I found the issue until I now got blocked again with the same suspension reason code: SPND_RUSAGE3

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I've unsuspended your account now.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
the problem was due to over the limit of disk space usage.

I was trying to backup my site, and using the cpanel file manager to compress the directory, and it got blocked. It's too sad that I found the issue until I now got blocked again with the same suspension reason code: SPND_RUSAGE3

Hi ucdbbs,

If you are unable to make a backup of your account because you do not have enough disk space, and get suspended for going over, you may want to backup portions of your website at a time, instead of compressing the entire account's data. Be sure to delete old backup archives after downloading them to your local drive.

- Adam

ucdbbs

Reaction score
Thank you, Adam.

Got it. And it seems we'd better compress the files into .zip, but not .tar.bz2, since which will take more CPU resource.

Cheers

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thank you, Adam.

Got it. And it seems we'd better compress the files into .zip, but not .tar.bz2, since which will take more CPU resource.

Cheers

Hi ucdbbs,

Now that you have been unsuspended and the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled, I am gong to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.