http://iDesi.x10hosting.com

How long your account has been up:
About 2 weeks

Suspension Reason:
Inactivity

-----------------------------------------------------
Other Details::
Hi,

I kind of don't understand, how is site inactive. We're receiving very good traffic. And we have also put up the ad code.

Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for double posting. I didn't know that this function would post a thread in this forum. Sorry again.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Inactivity suspensions are due to not logging into the forums once in a two week period.
Please review #7 of our Terms of Service.

Unsuspension seems to be having an issue, and I will bump this to Level Two Support.

A staff member will assist you as soon as possible.

iDesi

Reaction score
Yea. It says unsuspended in my account but the site is actually not suspended.

Thanks for a quick response.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Account fixed, even though your account has been fixed, I notice that you are linking to copyright movies which is illegal. You will need to remove all links to illegal file downloads in the next 24 hrs otherwise I will suspend your account for 7 more days and after that termination.

iDesi

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for fixing my site.

These movies are not copyrighted. They are not rated by MPAA so there is no copyright issue.

Also, I was going to put a disclaimer saying that: None of the links are hosted on http://www.iDesi.x10hosting.com server so it can not be held responsible for the content of those pages.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if the 'MPAA' has rated them or not, most likely the film company who has produced it has copyrighted the materials.

Also we don't allow linking to illegal files either.

iDesi

Reaction score
I'll remove them, if you want to.

But, there are sooooo many other sites doing that. Trust me. None of them go down. We only do "Hindi" movies and no company comes out trying to close down sites. Bollywood movies are not copyrighted yet. No company cares.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I can assure you that the movies are copyrighted. It does not mean that if there is no one cracking down on the sites, you can do whatever you want. This will lead to legal implications later on, so please remove all the links there are to illegal file downloads. And the MPAA is American so it does not rate Bollywood movies, those movies are rated by the Indian Censor Board.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Also if you know of any other x10 sites doing this type of thing feel free to PM me about them and I will take care of them ASAP -- You can stay anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.