Unsuspension request for my innocence web :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

yama1111

Reaction score
my hosting account has been suspended, I cannot login into cPanel...
I just wonder can I unsuspension my hosting account back ? so my web can online again ??
please help...I'm not doing anything wrong with my web because I really pay attention on X10hosting TOS and never had intend to breake it...

Last edited:

yama1111

Reaction score
Wow that was fast respond,,thanks regard.. :smile:
I changed my password to short characters, is there any problem if my password was to long like at maximum characters allowed?
the problem is, everytime I request automatic unsuspension on my account,,yes it work but only for couple minutes before it suspended again,,
I just courious that filezilla is the problem, yesterday was the first time I used FTP client software to access my web and my account become suspended on the next day (today),,and yet after my account successfully unsuspended, everytime I try to connect to the server with FTP client, it's become suspended again...am I right ?? you know I'm not sure about it..
it said reason for my suspension is because amount of resorce used by my web,,hmm, I wonder is tere any way to know my web bandwidth or any resource usage ?I see the pie graph under my account but it's look like not work because it's always zero bandwidth or disk space usage under my account..

Thanks anyway,, sorry for bothering you sir :wink:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The problem with a resource monitor is that it would also need resources. Have a look at: http://x10hosting.com/wiki/HRU
Also, you could upgrade to Prime or Premium.

Thanks.

yama1111

Reaction score
yeah, I consider to upgrade to premium account...
now, I can login to cpanel and no problem at all since I'm connect through with FTP client,,,but still not sure was it the problem source or not..

But Thanks anyway for your respond, I really appreciated it :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Issue resolved; closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.