Unsuspension request

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is manually suspended by our Staff.Its a PERMANENT SUSPENSION.The reason is very clear.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Have you read your suspension reason?

Ibm lotus symphony eula violations: 1) eula forbids redistribution unless on physical media, must have written permission from ibm to redist by web, 2) copyright notice -not- reproduced with the available download, 3) installer no longer stock and has been modified in violation of the eula. Zero tolerance, falls under copyright infringement on the tos, and infringes on another persons property right from the aup, permanent suspension.

Also:

I was not asked about certain things

I can see a little box with "I agree to x10Hosting's Terms of Service." written beside it on the signup form.

~Callum

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unless you have concrete proof that you've been granted permission to do this, and are exempted from following IBM Lotus Symphony EULA, then your suspension will remain permanent.

kanno

Reaction score
See the attached file for proof... its from my e-mail inbox and notice its from the Lotus Symphony Product Manager.

Last edited:

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
We'll need to get Livewire to take a look at this, as I believe he was the one who suspended you and it is therefore his judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.