Unsuspension request

techiegi

Reaction score
Site is sleepytowncomic.com. no reason has been given for the suspension. So far just has the basic WordPress installed. Haven't gotten around to actually filling it out.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Site is sleepytowncomic.com. no reason has been given for the suspension. So far just has the basic WordPress installed. Haven't gotten around to actually filling it out.
I have asked our dev and main support team to look into this.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The domain should now work properly, it does from my end.

Did you by any chance use the option under Domain Setup in DirectAdmin to suspend the domain itself at some point? By what I could see it appeared the domain itself was suspended this way, but did not properly show as such in DirectAdmin.

techiegi

Reaction score
The domain should now work properly, it does from my end.

Did you by any chance use the option under Domain Setup in DirectAdmin to suspend the domain itself at some point? By what I could see it appeared the domain itself was suspended this way, but did not properly show as such in DirectAdmin.
Thank you Anna, only thing I can think of is that the disk usage was set to 0mb and there was an error saying disk usage was full.