Unsuspension Status "Unknown" account "jchevin"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
I have hunted through the forums for a solution to this problem, but maybe i have not been patient long enough. But i (account is jchevin) was suspended for inactivity, and i clicked the unsuspend button, and it went to pending for around 7 hours and now it is saying that the status is unknown. If this is me being impatient please tell me! But I cant find any info in the forums about an issue similar to this.
Thanks,

My suspension reason code is A63529C6D672
My account's queue id code is: AROKAZZVDWPW

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
It still shows that you are suspended for inactivity. Did you try unsuspending before login in the forums?

Reaction score
To be honest i can be sure, i probably did, and i have read that not logging into the forums before unsuspending is not the best of ideas.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
To be honest i can be sure, i probably did, and i have read that not logging into the forums before unsuspending is not the best of ideas.

If you have unsuspended yourself at http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?suspensionreport, your request has been placed in a queue. Your account will be unsuspended as soon as your request gets to the top of the queue. All requests are handled in the order in which they were received.

Reaction score
If you have unsuspended yourself at http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?suspensionreport, your request has been placed in a queue. Your account will be unsuspended as soon as your request gets to the top of the queue. All requests are handled in the order in which they were received.

Yea i had read this on other forums, the thing that threw me was the "unknown" status and that some people have said that you should be unsuspended in minutes.
But I guess I'm a bit impatient!:biggrin:

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
nothing

Last edited:

Reaction score
It wont let me as it is still trying to unsuspend me at the moment. It still hasnt changed from Unknown.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
wait a bit more time, and if the status doesn't change, post back here it can take up to 36 hours for the account to be unsuspended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.