Unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawlerne

Reaction score
My account was suspended because I did not log in for more than a month. According to the knowledgebase, I can unsuspend myself by logging in, but when I go to the Suspensions page (under Hosting) there is no link to unsuspend myself. Next to the red box labeled "suspension," there is only a "2" (which is clickable, but doesn't seem to do anything). Could you please unsuspend my account for me?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is not showing as suspended. You've either figured it out since posting or it was just a glitch caused by the server migration.

Last edited:

cawlerne

Reaction score
Maybe that link which didn't seem to do anything actually did do something. In any case, I know I was suspended for inactivity at some point, because I did receive an e-mail about it.

With any luck, I'll be able to sort this out once all of the maintenance is done. If not, I'll come back here and give you more details about the problem.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
To know if you are suspended or not, for future reference, just look at your hosting account details inside the account panel. One of the lines of info there is whether or not you are suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.