Unsuspension:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was suspended July 16th for inactivity. I tried to remedy this then but you were doing server upgrades at the time and was asked to wait. I have waited patiently but I really do need my site up. It states that I can now be unsuspended immediately however when submitting the request for unsuspension I receive this message.

Hosting Unsuspension submitted August 16 at 1:23 am RC9JDHXRPMEK
action status: Error
information: Unsuspension of your hosting account.
result: A system error occurred while processing this action.
Error Code: 28652756

Please unsuspend my account.
Thank you for your time
Derek Robert Glasser

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Please don't do this to me!

I could not even post into the forum. The servers were all screwed up. I had to contact Zubair by personal message because I couldn't use the forum. I was asked to wait and give it time so I did! I am extremely busy in the field and cannot always get online. We help impoverished regions in Mexico.

I waited patiently for all your moves and upgrades please don't fault me for being patient and giving you guys time to get it right. PLEASE

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Please don't do this to me!

I could not even post into the forum. The servers were all screwed up. I had to contact Zubair by personal message because I couldn't use the forum. I was asked to wait and give it time so I did! I am extremely busy in the field and cannot always get online. We help impoverished regions in Mexico.

I waited patiently for all your moves and upgrades please don't fault me for being patient and giving you guys time to get it right. PLEASE
You could of opened a ticket from the account panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.