unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisborj08

Reaction score
sir, please bring me back my account. thank you. please give me a chance.. i dont have the backup of my website... thank you and Godbless

krisborj08

Reaction score
Your account is suspended with reason:
This type of suspension falls under http://x10hosting.com/forums/useful-information/123552-zero-tolerance-policy.html ,Your account is permanently suspended.

sir, im just wondering why is it like that, i just link my site to google, (sorry for my bad english) .. i just want my website back, if it is ok. can i have it just for 1 day ? i spent a lot time to make that website .. please please. give me a chance to backup it. its ok that you will not give me back my account, all i need is my website. T.T hope u understand my situation now, i am crying till death because of i spend so much time to make that site. please give me a chance. thanks you x10hosting.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
NO. As Zubair stated that is a zero tolerance violation of x10Hosting terms of service. You agreed to terms of service when you signed up. You should have read them. You account is permanently suspended. You will get access to your files. You will not get your files back.

Status
Not open for further replies.