Unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetzero

Reaction score
My website got suspended for High CPU activity.
AGAIN.

Seriously, if you have UNLIMITED Bandwidth and 10 people come on, I bet that error will show up. Since all I was doing is update a part of the website.

Sigh... Quite of dissapointing to see the UNLIMITED Bandwidth can't be used, even if it sounds cool.
Whatever, requesting unsuspension.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have now unsuspended your account.
I suggest that you immediately check for add-ons / plugins on your forum which might be causing high system resource usage.
Also, bandwidth and system resources, (CPU usage and memory usage), are two completely different matters.
Your issue is related to high system resource usage.

leetzero

Reaction score
I have now unsuspended your account.
I suggest that you immediately check for add-ons / plugins on your forum which might be causing high system resource usage.
Also, bandwidth and system resources, (CPU usage and memory usage), are two completely different matters.
Your issue is related to high system resource usage.

1. I did not install add-ons or plugins yet on any of my locations; Homepage, Gallery or Blog, I only changed the Theme to a(Some) custom theme(s).
2. If we have Unlimited Bandwidth, that would mean people can come in limit-less, that would mean we can even reach 100 users online at a time. Wouldn't that mean a HSR Usage?

Whatever.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unlimited Bandwidth is not on Free Hosting. Free Hosting has a package for Unmetered Bandwidth. It is not limit-less.

If you want Unlimited Bandwidth, then Premium Hosting offers that.

Besides that, a script in your site keeps tripping the high resource usage. Please check your error logs for your CMS or blog of your site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.