Unsuspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
Viewed my account. It disappeared. Nothing there. What is going on? Logged into CPanel but nothing is there.

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Your account was terminated on the 26th after having been suspended for 14 days, per our Terms of Service. I do not know the reason for the suspension, but I assume it was due to inactivity (that is, failing to log into the account portal -- NOT the forums or cpanel -- at least once every month).

forumafrique78

Reaction score
Hi all!
Oh My GOD!
I have same problem Nothing on my account.
Is-that mean we lost all our data?

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
NO DOUBT YOU DELETED IT THE SAME DAY I TRIED TO ENTER IT.

After several years with x10 I have no words for you :/ Is there anything left at all?
I survived several snafus with your webservers. Changes to servers. Loss of SQL.
And everything else. NOW THIS? I can't express my displeasure enough.

In fact, back in October, there were issues where I self unsuspend only to become suspended again a day later.

Very disappointed that you have nothing left after all of these years.

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
There is nobody to blame here but yourself; if you are having an issue with a suspension, contact us IMMEDIATELY instead of waiting. Allow me to quote the relevant bits of our Terms of Service:

NO DOUBT YOU DELETED IT THE SAME DAY I TRIED TO ENTER IT.
The suspension/deletion system is 100% automated. See above for why your account was deleted and why you should have acted sooner rather than later on this issue.

@forumafrique78: Please open a new thread instead of hijacking existing threads. Please also be sure to state what your cpanel username used to be so that the support staff can look it up.

Last edited:

lacems

Banned
Reaction score
LOL *No one to blame but yourself* LOL

This is what passes as *service* LOL

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hiya,

Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to get your account back if it has been deleted already... I hate quoting the terms of service as it's always dry and condescending, but this is one of those situations where it would have been beneficial to maintain your own backups.

I should probably heed my own advice.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
There is nothing else that is constructive that can be said here, so I'm closing this thread. Don't blame the service provider for following its own Terms of Service (that you agreed to upon signup, I might add). I confirmed with administration that your account was indeed originally suspended for inactivity on the 12th for not logging into the account portal, and then terminated on the 26th after having been suspended for 14 days. Thread closed, and any further attempts at bashing x10Hosting for something that is YOUR responsibility to perform (i.e. logging into the account portal to keep your account active) will be met with a ban from these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.