Unsuspention Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

scipets2

Reaction score
During my thorough reading of the Terms of Service I missed out the section on proxies being banned and was unaware at the time of upload that it was breaking the TOS. As soon as I am aware that I have access to my account again I will immediately remove the files that are breaking TOS

scipets2

Reaction score
Can I at least have all my stored data back? I worked ages getting all that compiled.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Can I at least have all my stored data back? I worked ages getting all that compiled.

No, permanently suspended means you can`t access it anymore. and you are not allowed to take your data from it.

scipets2

Reaction score
does "It will be terminated after 14 days and you will not get your data back." mean that there should have been a 14 day delay???

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
does "It will be terminated after 14 days and you will not get your data back." mean that there should have been a 14 day delay???
There is a 14 day delay. Your account will remain suspended for 14 days and then terminated after the 14 day period. This is to allow banned users the opportunity to request staff review the suspension but in your case you have already admitted that you violated the TOS
During my thorough reading of the Terms of Service I missed out the section on proxies being banned and was unaware at the time of upload that it was breaking the TOS.
So you have no basis to appeal the suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.