unsuspinsion..... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

espfutbol98

Reaction score
I just transfered my forum account from a hosting account that just got indefinently suspended and have tried to delete the external links to the Warez in question but the account was already suspended minutes after being reminded of the TOS the hard way. Seeing as this is a "no tolerance" offence, I don't even know why I bother.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I just transfered my forum account from a hosting account that just got indefinently suspended and have tried to delete the external links to the Warez in question but the account was already suspended minutes after being reminded of the TOS the hard way. Seeing as this is a "no tolerance" offence, I don't even know why I bother.

Please do not post multiple threads over the same issue. The answer has not changed since you were informed of the situation in your other thread.

espfutbol98

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I clarified but this is another account that got suspended. My first one had a forum name of espfutbol98 which I used alot so I switched it to another acount, espfutbol94. Right when I did that, I rememberd I has external links to a few warez so I went to delete them seconds later via FTP but I kept getting errors so I went to the page and it was suspended.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
duplicate

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.