Unwriteable SQL Cache Folder

lucia1

Reaction score
Windows Vista 32
MySQL
ZendCart
PHP Version 5.2.11
PHP Sessions Support = on

Problem: Current SQL CAche Folder = directory/Cache ->Unwriteable (permissions set at 0777)

The folders permissions are set at 0777, but for some reason, I am getting an error notice ! that the Cache folder is unwritable. I have checked my broswers to make sure that they will accept session cookies and I checked my firewall to make sure that I can accept cookies from my site. The PHO.Sessions.Save_Path = directoiry/cache -> Writable.

These settings are set to off.
PHP Sessions.AutoStart = OFF
PHP Sessions.use=trans_sid= OFF

I cannot complete my install, because I cannot get my PHP configuration to write to the "current SQL Cache Folder." although the server indicates that the folder is writable. Could this be a server problem? I have checked everything on the client side. I installed this setup to the lotus server before and never had this problem. Right now, I do not know where to look as I have properly set all of my folder permissions.

I have not made my security settings yet, as I want to establish a good configuration before I make my security changes.
Edit:
Case closed. I fail to setup I failed to setup the MySQL permissions create, et al. You cannot access the database unless you give yourself privileges, when setting the database up.

Last edited: