Update Charts/Banner to 1024 MB (from 500 MB)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Recently, free hosting has been upgraded to 1024 MB Disk Space, but I noticed the large banner prior to signing up still says 500 MB.

In addition, on the hosting comparison chart, it also says 500 MB disk space. Also, the other free host now provides 100 GB of bandwidth.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
We are aware that the website is not up to date on the changes. It is however, on the todo list. We will try to tend to it ASAP.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, the other free host now provides 100 GB of bandwidth.

Don't see How much they are offering But check how much you are going to use. Is it 100GB bandwidth necessary. I don't think so. Our bandwidth is more than enough.

If you really need more bandwidth then go for paid service.

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope, I don't need any more bandwidth. I already have more than enough here. :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't see How much they are offering But check how much you are going to use. Is it 100GB bandwidth necessary. I don't think so. Our bandwidth is more than enough.

If you really need more bandwidth then go for paid service.

I think he's just pointing out that in some areas it could be considered false advertising if we're skewing the other site's statistics. In any case it wouldn't hurt to update theirs just to avoid any potential conflicts between the numbers and prospective members :)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I think he's just pointing out that in some areas it could be considered false advertising if we're skewing the other site's statistics. In any case it wouldn't hurt to update theirs just to avoid any potential conflicts between the numbers and prospective members :)

Yes, I too pointing out the same. Just explained on the point what he said. :)

:cool: