Update

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This new skin looks very good and I like it.
But I have a question. Where is x10 Rewards centre?
Sorry if this question is already asked.

I think it's been taken down to be fixed because it didn't play nice after vBulletin was updated, not really sure though; there's been lots going on around here.

To the person who asked about being unsuspended please don't post support requests in this forum. Go to the Unsuspension Requests section of the site (x10Hosting section of the links to the left) and post there. This forum is for informing you of the news, not unsuspending accounts.

Glad to see this launched, it looks great. Can't wait for the main site to be completed and set up now, it'd be nice to see this revision completed successfully.

-Luke.

Last edited:

Ridder7

Reaction score
First, I thought that I had entered the wrong URL for the page, but as it turned out that the forum had been updated :) I like the new update very well! :D

Neurosylum

Reaction score
So, how long was this in the making? Because your hard work really paid off. :)

WoMBaT

Reaction score
first I thought I clicked the wrong link.. lol

WELL DONE!!

tidybag

Reaction score
Looks nice - but I think the default body text size is too small to read comfortably.

Reaction score
Looks awesome!

Going to take a little getting used to but it looks wicked - nice surprise after being unbanned finally (tut).

nexhunter

Reaction score
If the forum skin is this sexy looking man the site theme going to be way more sexy loking

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Wow! I saw the new theme and it was such a drastic change I had to make sure I typed the right URL. It looks great.

Reaction score
We've decided to release the new version of the forums prior to releasing the new site. We are still working very hard on the new site though. Having the forums setup this way should make it easier to navigate and find needed information.

We have also disabled the support forums and will be trying out a new ticket system. This should make it easy for users to track their support requests and get help more efficiently. You will see the new options over on the left. Also, don't be afraid to use the search in the upper left hand corner :)

We are aware of a few small bugs with the skin that we will work on getting fixed over the next few days. None of the bugs were major enough to warrant the delay of the release.

If you notice anything out of the ordinary with the forums or have any suggestions please let us know.

Thanks!

x10 Administration Team

If this has happened does that mean users can't help eachother out (where one doesn't need a member of staff)?

Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick but what is the actual ideas and thoughts behind this idea?

Thanks

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
If this has happened does that mean users can't help eachother out (where one doesn't need a member of staff)?

Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick but what is the actual ideas and thoughts behind this idea?

Thanks

You haven't been able to help each other out with threads in the Free Hosting support forum for the past 4-6 months. It was set up this way because some users kept giving others the wrong information and it then confused the user even more when a member of staff said this information was wrong.

It may sound a little strange, but it needed to be done; it was getting really awkward. The support tickets are brand new, I'd be interested to see if this works out. If so, it could make life a whole lot easier for account managers and above =]

-Luke.

Reaction score
Oh right, sorry didn't realise this had already kind of been happening.

Oh well, good luck with it going alright then I guess :)

Up X10Hosting!

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Really liking the update. The skin looks really really professional, and i definately prefer it to the old skin.

Last edited: