Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen-r

Reaction score
Please don't overload staff with support tickets. Remember to first read all recent posts by staff & Corey, in this & other News threads.

You may wish to observe this point made at the start of this thread in particular ;

"ONLY SUBMIT A TICKET IF YOUR SERVER HAS HIT 100% ON THE THIRD PASS, I WILL BAN YOU FROM THE SUPPORT SYSTEM AND YOU WILL NOT BE HELPED IF YOU SUBMIT A TICKET BEFORE YOUR SERVER HAS FINISHED IT'S 3RD PASS. WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF ACCOUNTS TO PROCESS AND WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THIS."

And people posting endless comments in these News threads just make it harder for those of us who are looking for the important information posted by staff.

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Last edited:

mac173

Reaction score
I am on Absolut, third pass 100%. I don't know if my problem is related to the server moves, however.

My site is fine, up, nothing missing.

I tried to install Mambo thru Fantastico. I did this today, about an hour ago. When I click on the link in Fantastico for either the site, or the admin page, I get a page not found error.

The files are showing in the File Manager, and the database was created for the Mambo install.

Is this related to the server move, or should I post this elsewhere?:dunno:

stbenets

Reaction score
Maybe "I can't see for looking" but where do I check to find out how many passes have been made on each server? - I'm on Lotus.

Thanks in anticipation

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Any ideas on how long this will take? I'm on Lotus.
All transfers should be complete by the end of tomorrow. We have already started tackling transfer issues from Absolut and will continue to do so with the other servers as they finish up.
That was posted yesterday, so it should be finished by the end of today.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Suggestion :

Is there any chance of X10 making News threads where only the staff can post, & us members are locked out?

That way it will be a simple process to see when important updates to the thread are posted, & we won't have to keep coming here when we are notified of new posts, only to find more junk like "thanks" or "my sites down again" being posted. :mad:

Please click my Reputation button
reputation.gif
(at the corner of this post) & make me :) -it costs you nothing!

If I've traded services/credits with you, please remember to leave iTrader Feedback. Thanks.​

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Suggestion :

Is there any chance of X10 making News threads where only the staff can post, & us members are locked out?

That way it will be a simple process to see when important updates to the thread are posted, & we won't have to keep coming here when we are notified of new posts, only to find more junk like "thanks" or "my sites down again" being posted. :mad:

That's how the system used to be until people began complaining if I'm remembering correctly.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Suggestion :

I agree with this. I noticed that Corey was making periodic posts in this thread, but it was difficult to pinpoint his messages because of the excessive amount of extra posts, including posts by other people who were asking questions that were already addressed.

I know I'm not helping out any by posting here, but I just wanted to show my support. :)

On the other hand, would it be possible for Corey to just constantly edit his initial, first post when delivering new information?

zen-r

Reaction score
The idea of just editing the first post had occurred to me as well. But it would need to be done consistently. Otherwise, as in this case, we still end up wading through the entire thread to find the occasional extra news update.

Personally, I would prefer the posts in the News threads to be just that : News, & from staff only.

All the other chat should go on in other threads, where people can get the specific support they need, & others can choose not to have to keep reading all their requests for info that they can't be bothered to find for themselves in the News threads.

pzheng

Reaction score
I'm 100% agree with you. server update should be in a dedicated post, so we just read and move on. I don't have time to go through +100 replies to figure out what the current status is.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I am locking this thread. Read my first post for further updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.